On Thursday, March 22, 2012, over 40 emerging businesses met investors and entrepreneurial supporters at The New Jersey Technology Council (NJTC) 2012 Venture Conference at the Palace at Somerset Park in Somerset, NJ. NJTC, the premier membership trade organization in the region supporting technology companies– hosted members of the investment community, corporate business development, licensing officers, professional service providers, incubator managers, and technology transfer managers at the daylong NJTC Venture Conference.
The conference included formal presentations by exhibiting businesses and a dynamic luncheon panel. The day concluded with an awards ceremony to honor the 40 emerging businesses. These businesses represented various sectors including IT/Software, Electronics, Energy, Environment, Life Sciences (including Drug Development, Healthcare and Medical Device), and Communications/Media (including social media).
The NJTC is proud to announce this year’s award winners:
• Most Innovative Product/Service Company – NAC Harmonic Drive, Inc.
• Best Interactive Marketing/E-commerce Company – DocView Solutions, LLC
• Best Life Sciences Company – Endomedix, Inc.
• Best Information Technology Company – Allweb Technologies, Inc.
• Best Communications Company – ATC Labs
• Best Advanced Materials/Nano Company – Natcore Technology, Inc.
• Best Electronics Company – Veracity USA, Inc.
• Best Green Company – Locus Energy
• Best Early Stage Company – Joteq
• Best Management Team – FlowMetric
• People’s Choice – SpeechTrans, Inc.
• VCs’ Choice – FSAstore.com
• Company Most Likely to Have an IPO – FamilyPet
• Company Most Likely to Succeed – SpeechTrans, Inc
• Judges’ Choice – ECKey
• Best Healthcare/IT Company – SpectraMD, Inc.